Luc van Dijk
Tax Advisor / Partner
I have more than twenty years of experience in providing advice to Dutch and foreign clients regarding the tax aspects relating to property.
My specialisations include:
- Setting up property funds for institutional investors or private individuals;
- Housing, shops, offices and industrial or derived (property) products;
- Acquisition and sales transactions;
- Reorganisations and restructurings;
- Tax investment institutions;
- Tax audits.
My clients include fund and asset managers, (institutional) property investors, project developers, private investors and property funds.
I studied Tax Law in Leiden after having studied Business Administration at Nijenrode (BBA) and one year of Mechanical Engineering at the Institute of Technology in Alkmaar. I started my career with the firm known today as Houthoff Buruma, which I left in 1995 to work for Arthur Andersen. After the merger with Deloitte, in 2004 I became a partner at Deloitte, where I directed the Amsterdam property tax law practice.
Dutch and English